Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Barloworld Equipment Recruitment 2023/2024.
Barloworld Equipment southern African Cat earthmoving equipment dealer for construction and mining equipment and genuine Cat parts.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Boksburg, JHB.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Applying best engineering practices with the aid of established Project Management tools and techniques including the well-being of staff within the organogram structure
- Cost, Quality, and time analysis and monitoring thereof. Risk review and updating of the quality management plan and enforcing HSE standards & regulations
- Commercial and contractual reviews ensuring project deliverables are maintained, management reporting.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Qualification: Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Degree (BSc or B.Tech) and Project Management training. 5-7 years of project experience.
- Good experience and knowledge of electrical systems and project management
- Sound knowledge of QA systems and ISO requirements
- Good PC skills
- Leadership skills and managing of multi-disciplinary teams
- Specialised knowledge of the business processes in the company.
- Balanced with strong analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to travel outside of South African for the project duration.
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to lead the team and make decisive decisions
- Power Generation experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).