Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Spec-Cast Wear Parts Recruitment 2023/2024.
Spec-cast is a leading manufacturer specializing in the supply of wear parts and custom-designed castings.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant – Middelburg Branch
We are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join our team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing of bank transactions and bank recons.
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, including processing invoices, issuing payments, and following up on outstanding balances.
- Manage the full debtor’s function, including vetting, credit control, and debt collection.
- Manage the full creditor’s function including remittances.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Post journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Assist with ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as needed.
- Tax compliance experience relating to VAT, PAYE, VAT, Income Tax, etc.
- Conduct monthly financial close procedures.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar accounting role.
- Kerridge commercial systems experience is highly beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices, standards, and regulations as well as financial reporting and analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Package & Remuneration
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website for more details and submit the application(s).