Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Altron HealthTech Recruitment 2023/2024.
Altron HealthTech, comprising of MedeMass, MediSwitch, and MedeServe, has provided innovative solutions to the healthcare industry for over 30 years.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Account Managers focus on achieving their sales targets from within existing accounts and also have a focus on growing their portfolio with new business customers. Account managers build and maintain strong relationships with their customer base and business partners. Account managers are responsible for their portfolios in terms of growth and retention and new business. The account manager’s job includes retaining, and selling products, goods, or services to customers. The account manager employs sales techniques to find out what customers needs or want and suggests products or services that address their need and generate more sales by finding new sales leads.
Account Managers perform 3 primary roles, Account Management Retention and Account Development:
Account Management is the day-to-day attention to and smooth running of their Account(s), delighting the client(s) with good customer service in all aspect of administration and delivery of service ensuring the retention of the portfolio.
Account Development is managing the Account like a marketplace, constantly finding and closing additional business, becoming more entrenched and maximising ‘share of wallet’. Providing ‘thought leadership’ and being more and more of a ‘trusted advisor’ to the client.
Account Management is responsible for growing their portfolio by increasing the number of clients in their portfolio through acquiring new business from new clients.
Account Managers require 5 ‘Bodies of Knowledge’:
- Know the Account’s Industry/Business
- Know the Account
- Know your Company, its Offerings, and its Capabilities
- Know your market territory for new business opportunities
- Know your client and the retention strategy
Duties & Responsibilities
Account Operations Management
- Identify and implement sales and business growth opportunities Drive collaboration across industries and service lines, including collaboration, performance, cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ensure the effective implementation of strategies and plans through thought leadership to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved, and objectives are met.
- Achievement of the monthly revenue/sales target.
- They are well versed in probing skills to uncover a Need, Pain or something to be Gained (NPG)
- Having probed for and gained agreement on an NPG, they explore with the prospective customer the consequences of either addressing the NPG or not, thereby qualifying it as compelling (or not). Only compelling issues (NPGs) are typically actually addressed, and they understand this fundamental principal underpinning effective solution selling
- They then match appropriate solutions to these needs (NPGs), justify the benefits of their proposed solution against the benefits (or lack thereof) of other alternatives and close the business
- To check accuracy of quotes and invoices, send them to clients and follow-up on outstanding quotes, payments and invoices according OPCO’s policy and procedures
- To ensure that the agreed Personal Development Plan between manager and employee is successfully completed within the OPCO’s policy and procedure framework.
- Convert sales opportunities to wins and invoice. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction
- Source and distribute relevant thought leadership and marketing material to customers.
- Attract new relationships with new customers by supporting collaborative sales efforts.
- Collaborate with the One-Altron group of Companies to leverage opportunities in our chosen industries.
- Actively drive and follow through on qualified opportunities. Establish ongoing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned new customer accounts; and provide continuous, accurate and consistent feedback to prospective customers.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of the business unit strategy, growth plan, value drivers (revenue and profit trends), and risks.
- Drive collaboration across industries and service lines, including collaboration, performance, cross and upsell opportunities.
- Drive retention strategy.
Governance, Risk and Business Continuity Management
- Ensure that appropriate governance systems are in place and in line with future requirements, i.e. policies, procedures and reporting structures.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all operations programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Stay up to date of new trends and innovations in operations.
- Establish and maintain the highest ethical standards in operations practices.
- Ensure that the business unit is fully compliant with all Altron initiatives through conducting regular audits and taking corrective action.
External Parties and Relationship Management
- Oversee relationship with service providers and partners and ensure all the services are delivered properly, evaluate performance and report any deviations to the relevant department for any corrective actions.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Business Management degree or equivalent NQF 7 qualifications
Years of Experience
- At least 3 years progressive experience within a professional services business, including the demonstrated ability to manage, deliver and grow accounts.
- At least 3 years’ experience in technology solutions sales with a documented successful track record in selling services goods and products.,si IT solutions in the relevant industry.
- Good Business Acumen
- Solution Sales Methodologies
- Relevant Industry/Domain knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Conflict management
- Customer relationship management
- Healthcare Knowledge
- Active listening
- Relationship management
Package & Remuneration
Basic salary plus lucrative commission structure.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).