Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Allan Gray Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Allan Gray Internships can be accessed below.
Allan Gray Internships
Allan Gray invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Each year, we aim to recruit and invest in academic achievers who are motivated and enthusiastic about joining our firm. We recruit recent graduates mostly into permanent positions from day one. There is a compulsory four-week orientation.
After orientation, the graduates are taken through the Allan Gray academy, which is an ‘incubated’ functional training environment. This lasts for a period of three to six months, depending on the role. The result: graduates in real roles, taking their first steps towards achieving their long-term ambitions.
- To service Allan Gray investors, potential investors, and financial advisers via our various servicing.
- To ensure accurate record keeping through service-related administrative tasks.
- To assist with database updates and information maintenance.
- To support a positive and responsive climate for client inquiry resolution.
- To play a key role in the stewardship of positive client relationships and the retention of clients.
- To build and establish relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- To actively participate in the firm’s continuous improvement by identifying and proposing solutions to process and service-related failures.
Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields
The specialization includes, but is not limited to:
- Business Science,
- Quants etc.
NB. Must be eligible to work in South Africa.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 31st October 2022