Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Cipla Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Cipla Internships can be accessed below.
Cipla invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
The graduate program offers opportunities to young, high-potential individuals from diverse backgrounds and is designed to develop young talent for our future growth. The program provides appropriate and relevant work experience that aligns with the graduates’ skill sets and identified talents.
It aims to provide the hand-picked, graduates with real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units. It focuses on developing and honing technical, commercial, and most importantly, leadership skills and setting the stage for dynamic growth.
As one of our graduates you will:
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders
- Manage, and analyze vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligence software and tools
- Planned, organize, and conducted meetings both virtually and face-to-face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers.
Fields of study:
Must have completed your final year of study in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences
- Business Studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Industrial Psychology,
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Demand planning
- Natural Sciences
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 19th October 2022