SAPS Visible Policing and Operations Division Internships 2022/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for SAPS Visible Policing and Operations Division Internships 2022/.2023. The entire application details for SAPS Visible Policing and Operations Division Internships can be accessed below.
SAPS Visible Policing and Operations Division Internships
South African Police Service (SAPS) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Visible Policing and Operations Division Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Division Visible Policing and Operations. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
Required Fields of study:
National Diploma / Degree in:
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Sciences
- Quantitative Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration and Management
- Office Administration
- Public Management
- Office Management and Technology,
- Youth Development
- Social Sciences
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- Fleet Management
- Financial Management Administration
- Business Management
- Cost Management and Accounting
- Public Finance Management and Administration,
- Animal Health
- Strategic Management
- Information Science
- Management Science
- Information Resource Management
- Business and Information Management
- Events Management
- Art Policy Studies,
- Public Policy Management,
- Law / LLB
- Communication Science
- Bachelor of Arts Corporate Communications
- Communications Management
- Public Relations
- Strategic Communications
- Be a South African citizen;
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4);
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending;
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in the field of the advertised post, and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post;
- Applicants are restricted to applying for only three (3) posts and complete a separate application form for each post reference number.
How to apply
Download the SAPS Application Form
An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form. Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate, and all post-school educational qualifications with the statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 6 months
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the link given below:
Financial Management Services Division
Apply Here: Visible Policing and Operations Division.pdf
- The post particulars and Reference Number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
Application Deadline: 28th October 2022