Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Women’s Property Network (WPN) Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for Women’s Property Network (WPN) Bursaries can be accessed below.
Women’s Property Network (WPN) Bursaries
Women’s Property Network (WPN) invites South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Undergraduate Degrees or Diploma studies, in Property-related fields (Built Environment and Commercial Real Estate sector).
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees, for the 2023 year of study (the bursary will NOT cover any outstanding student debt or arrears).
The bursary may also provide cover for study materials, at the discretion of WPN (students must submit a list of books from the institution/ official bookshop and a valid quotation).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be female
- You must be studying full time toward an undergraduate Property-related degree or diploma
- You must have attained and maintained a minimum overall average of 65% in the 2021 academic year
- You must be studying at a recognized and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa (bursaries will NOT be awarded for studies at private tertiary institutions)
- You must be entering your 2nd year or higher year of study
- You must have proven financial need
- You must have a strong academic record/ potential
How to apply
Students who meet all of the above criteria may request an application form by emailing the WPN National Co-ordinator: [email protected]
Applicants may be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation (the list of supporting documents required will be communicated by WPN – this list is only a guideline):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record for all modules completed (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents’ or guardians’ proof of income