WeBuyCars Marketing Internships 2022/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for WeBuyCars Marketing Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for WeBuyCars Marketing Internships can be accessed below.
WeBuyCars Marketing Internships
WeBuyCars invites unemployed graduates to apply for Marketing Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
WeBuyCars are looking for a digital-savvy marketing intern to join the team as a community coordinator and design assistant. You will assist in aligning our company communication on social media with our brand identity and monitoring our reviews and ratings accordingly.
As a community coordinator, you will act as the first point of contact for online followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community and have a responsibility of assisting them as swiftly as possible.
Additionally, you will be required to assist with ad hoc design tasks such as social media content creation, corporate communication, branding designs, and collaborating with internal teams for creative feedback.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for all things Marketing, excellent literacy skills, and be in the now of all things digital trends.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- A marketing or design qualification.
- Previous experience in the creative field is preferable.
- Organized and driven with strong attention to detail.
- Strong writing and communication skills – concise and clear.
- Knowledge of social trends to find proactive and reactive opportunities for the brand.
- Previous design and creative experience are preferable.
- A desire to grow within a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom.
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite.
- Assist with daily community management on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Assist in creating FAQs and response sheets for our pages.
- Responding to service-level comments and queries across digital platforms.
- Monitoring conversations surrounding the brand and industry and working with the social team to develop strategic responses and content ideas.
- Assist in building, engaging, and proactively assisting in cultivating a positive social media community while adhering to our brand voice standards.
- Staying up to date with social media trends.
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Identifying competitors and monitoring competitors online.
- Assisting with creative design and creative input.
Your skills and competencies:
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- You are proactive in your role.
- You are teachable and eager to learn new skills.
- The ability to adapt to various situations.
- You have patience and can emphasize with customers online.
- A good sense of humor would be to your advantage.
- Excellent coffee-making skills are a must!
Location of the position:
- This position is based in Centurion.
- Monday to Friday and every 3rd Saturday and Sunday – weekend work is from home.
- 15 Days annual leave
- Provident Fund
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified