Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for BKB Switchboard Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for BKB Switchboard Internships can be accessed below.
BKB Switchboard Internships
BKB invites unemployed graduates to apply for Switchboard Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
As a Switchboard Intern, you will be answering incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information to internal and external clients, transferring calls to the relevant parties, and/or taking messages as necessary.
- N6 (FET College)
- Looking for experiential training in order to obtain a diploma
- Must be able to communicate in Afrikaans, English, and an African Language
- You need to have a professional appearance and personal demeanor
- You will work independently, but also in a team
- You need to be friendly, and approachable and communicate in a professional manner.
- Swift and friendly answering and accurate transferring of incoming calls.
- Immediate communication of any occurring errors or complaints received to the ICT Helpdesk and line managers.
- Professional acknowledgment of guests, clients, service providers, staff, and general public accompanied by swift transfer to relevant BKB staff.
- Responsible for orderly, clutter-free, and friendly reception, switchboard, workstation, and pause areas.
- Assist with daily office administration duties when needed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 13th October 2022