Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University Of Kent, UK Scholarships 2022/2023. The entire application details for the University Of Kent, UK Scholarships can be accessed below.
University Of Kent, UK Scholarships
Scholarships Opportunities 2023 Applications are now open!
Your decision to study in the Uk is a future investment. Getting a degree from a prestigious university in the UK is a transformative and valuable experience that will take your education and employability to the next level. The government of the United Kingdom and universities in the UK have funding options available for international students. Both partially and fully funded scholarships are awarded to students according to their eligibility.
The partial funding scholarship covers a part of tuition fees and sometimes full tuition fees. While fully funded scholarships cover tuition fees, admission fees, living expenses, and travel costs. In a few cases, health insurance is also covered by scholarships. You can search for scholarships and learn about universities in the United Kingdom. However, IELTS is generally considered a condition for application, and a good IELTS score supports a student’s UK university application, it can be waived off making it possible for students to study in the UK without IELTS.
The First 500 Scholarships | University of Kent, UK is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University of Kent.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
One scholarship worth £2,000 per annum (or pro-rata for part-time students) for the duration of the recipient’s degree program
- One scholarship is available each year.
- Both full-time and part-time students are eligible to apply.
- Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have attained AAB from three A Levels or equivalent (i.e. 136 points or higher).
- Be entering Stage 1 of their undergraduate degree in September 2022.
- Have made their application to the University of Kent via UCAS.
- Have made a firm acceptance to study at Kent by 31 August 2022.
Applicants not eligible to apply for the scholarship are those:
- Who has attained any qualification higher than A Level or equivalent?
- Who are in receipt of need-based financial aid?
- Who are current students at The University of Kent?
- Who is applying to Medway School of Pharmacy?
- Who is applying to Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS)
The scholarship will not be paid during a Year Abroad or a Year in Industry placement.
N.B. Those who have attained the required qualifications for the Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence (https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADACEX2101) will still be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
- Meet the criteria as shown above.
- Write an essay of 750-1,000 words on the following:“When the first students arrived at the new University of Kent at Canterbury (as the University was then known) in 1965, there were no societies, no sports clubs, and no student representation. In 2018, 20,000 students enjoyed 67 sports clubs and 189 societies, and there were over 400 student representatives. Kent’s first students had the opportunity – and the responsibility – to start all of these from scratch. If we were opening a new university in 2022 and you were in that first student intake, what would you start and why?”
- Save the essay as a Word document. At the top of the document, please include:
- The essay title
- Your full name
- Your University of Kent identification number
- Submit this essay on an application via KentVision by the deadline of 23:59 GMT on Monday 31 October 2022.