Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Thanda Human Capital Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Associate CX – Night Shift American Call Centre
The purpose of this role is to train, coach, and evaluate agents’ interactions, ensure the agents are ready, and prepared, and deliver exceptional customer intro.
This is a night-shift American call centre therefore we will only consider candidates residing in Alexander and Sandton
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers induction, product, systems, and customer experience training to agents
- Deliver refresher training as required
- Creates a training environment conducive to providing the best possible learning experience
- Ensures completion of learning assessments and provides relevant feedback
- Monitors and evaluates agent’s client interactions against the agreed methodology.
- Identifies areas of strength, development, and process improvements.
- Provides coaching in a confidential setting to improve and/or maintain service, minimize errors, and capture coaching feedback onto the relevant system
- Operates within the agreed work schedule and meets quality standards independently.
- Remain relevant through call-taking and/or listening.
- Do floor walking and agent support during OJT (on-the-job training).
- Facilitate calibration and/or voice of customer sessions.
Administration, Record Keeping and Reporting
- Accurately record training and coaching interventions
- Provides feedback on training material updates required
- Provides quality reports per the business unit requirements
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric or equivalent NQF
- 12 months of training/coaching experience in a contact centre environment
Package & Remuneration
R10 500pm to R12 000pm depending on current salary and candidates’ previous experience related to the role.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the website to apply.