Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Thales Customer Service Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Thales Customer Service Internships can be accessed below.
Thales Customer Service Internships
Thales invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Customer Service Internship Programme 2023.
In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow possible.
Customer Services Intern – MCS
- Relevant National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Marketing / Logistics
Knowledge and skills
- Good organization skills
- Stress resistant
- Team Player
- Good at interpersonal-& intercultural communication
- Languages: English and other, according to the covered area
- Empathy (good listener);
- Sensitive to customer satisfaction;
- Positive and self-motivated;
- Results orientated
How to Apply
- To support the customer service team
General assistance and ad-hoc tasks in the department including, but not limited to:
- Order processing
- Order archiving
- Audit preparations
- Follow-ups with internal stakeholders i.e. logistics, sales and technical etc.
- Prepare customer reports as and when required
- Prepare PFI
- Follow-up on MCS customer’s
- Projects Assistant
- General CS assistant as and when required
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 6th January 2022