Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Distell Finance Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Distell Finance Internships can be accessed below.
Distell Finance Internships
Distell invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2023.
The successful candidate will be expected to enter a 12-month contract commencing on 01 February 2023 and terminating 31 January 2024.
- The final year of obtaining a `Finance related tertiary qualification – degree/diploma;
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- South African citizen;
- Reliable transport
How to Apply
- Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of identity document
- A letter from the tertiary institution confirming that the student requires exposure to the workplace to obtain their qualification
- A format for evaluation required by the tertiary institution (Logbook)
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022