Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for theTemple University USA Merit Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the Temple University USA Merit Scholarships can be accessed below.
Temple University USA Merit Scholarships
Scholarships Opportunities 2023 Applications are now open!
Temple University in USA Merit Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Temple University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Temple awards merit scholarships to international students with strong academic records. These scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition. The availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool will determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. Please note that full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
Temple University in USA Merit Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at Temple University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
These scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition. The availability of funding and the size, quality and characteristics of the overall applicant pool will determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. Please note that full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
International Students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
To be considered for #WhyUS scholarships, you must
- be a Temple applicant (first-year or transfer international student). An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- demonstrate an interest in one of the #WhyUS points. Read more about the scholarship and #WhyUS points.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, Should Click The link below to Apply:
- Apply for admission using the Common Application.
- Submit the #WhyUS application with your response to the creative prompt by February 1.
- If submitting a large file, please also share a link.
- Scholarship winners will be announced by April 1.
Make sure to meet the application deadline to be considered for the #WhyUS Scholarship.
- March 1: Application deadline
- April 1: Announcement of scholarship winners
Application Deadline: 1st May 2023