Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Spaths Cold Meats Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Spice Blending & Traceability Department
Today Späth’s is a manufacturer of specialised meat delicatessen, with the company supplying a wide variety of gourmet products to both the retail and hospitality industries.
With our extensive knowledge and a breadth of experience drawn from over 100 years of German excellence, we take great pride not only in our long heritage, but in the meticulous service we give our customers, and also in our commitment to excellence in the preparation of our products.
It is through that commitment to excellence that we have refined our recipes to produce only quality products, using only the finest meat and spices – quality on which our customers know they can rely implicitly.
With our insistence on teamwork, impeccable training, and the recruitment of only the best and most suited employees, we use state-of-the-art machinery and production techniques.
Our meticulousness extends throughout our supply-chain, where we comply with the strictest of controls to ensure traceability and food safety.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Physical requirements: good physical health, high concentration levels, good hygiene
- Language: English, must be competent to speak, read and write
- Ability: work in team and individually
- Technology expertise: working with Microsoft programs
- Mathematical: understanding the basic concepts and applying the correct information
- Performance: fast-paced and accurate, with due diligence
- Personal characteristics: honest, trustworthy, reliable, and responsible
- Planning: daily routine and working systematically and effectively
- Stock management of all dried goods & spices & casings
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices
- Assist QC
- Allergen control of raw material
Desired Experience & Qualification
2 years Meat Industry.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).