Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CTP Packaging Recruitment 2023/2024.
CTP Packaging is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
We currently have the above position available at our Flexible Packaging Printing facility and wish to invite all suitably qualified applicants to submit their details for our consideration.
The incumbent, reporting to the General Manager, will be responsible for the planning, managing and overall operations of the Finance Department across all 3 sites of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the full finance function, including budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting
- Manage the finance team and ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and group reporting requirements
- Review and prepare general ledger journals
- Prepare and present budgets to Board of Directors
- Presentation of monthly figures and reports for Management and Board review
- Facilitate Internal and External audits
- Prepare and submit annual insurance declaration
- Forex management
- Checking and Authorizing monthly Creditor recons
- Prepare and submit monthly statutory reports i.e., VAT, PAYE etc.
- Responsible for half year and year-end accounting packs
- Prepare annual tax calculations
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Oversee monthly stock takes and compile reports on results
- Monitoring of actual costs and overheads, production variances, labour costs and work in progress
Desired Experience & Qualifications
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Bachelor Degree). A CIMA qualification will be advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Financial Accounting environment in a management capacity
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a Flexible Packaging and or manufacturing environment will be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of the procedures and responsibilities of the debtors and creditors function
- Good problem solving and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Zoom / Teams and Outlook
- A working knowledge of Prism will be advantageous
- Committed team player with a proactive, hands-on approach
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).