Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Sekhukhune TVET College Apprenticeships 2022/2023. The full application details for the Sekhukhune TVET College Apprenticeships can be accessed below.
Sekhukhune TVET College Apprenticeships
Fibre Processing & Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority (FP&M SETA) in conjunction with Sekhukhune TVET College invites unemployed youth to apply for the Apprenticeship Programme 2023.
Fibre Processing & Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority (FP&M SETA) in conjunction with Sekhukhune TVET College is offering Apprenticeship opportunities for the local
Applicants are Invited to apply for the following fold of study:
Carpenter and Joiner – Building
- Grade 12 With Technical subjects and mathematics
- NCV L2-L4: Civil Engineering & Building Construction (21 Subjects Completed) with Carpentry and Roof Work as Major/ vocational) subject.
- N2-N6 Civil Engineering (with N2/N3 Carpentry
- and Roofing Trade Theory)
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age.
- First preference will be given to applicants who studied at Sekhukhune TVET College.
- Adhere to minimum requirements. All Applications will be subjected to assessment processes,
- The successful candidates will enter into the relevant ETA Agreement and Employment Contract,
- Unemployed people with disability are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Application letter indicating clearly the name of the Apprenticeship, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualifications and ID (not more than 6 months), and proof of residence. Applications can be hand delivered at any Sekhukhune TVET College-Campuses (Security Gates). No CV and/or qualifications can be reclaimed from the College.
For inquiries please contact Mr. TT Magoro on 079 718 6759/013 269 0278 during normal working hours (07:30-16:00).