Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Cummins Apprenticeships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Cummins Apprenticeships can be accessed below.
Cummins invites unemployed youth to apply for the Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
We are looking for a talented APPRENTICE to join our team specializing in SERVICE for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in JOHANNESBURG, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
- Assist in cleaning, inspecting, disassembling, and other basic workshop activities
- Maintains work area and tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Learns Standard Repair Times (SRTs) and follows documented procedures and policies to complete basic repairs and maintenance
- Assists with completing the required documentation, such as work completed documentation and time sheets via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures, and legislation and report any issues/incidents to their supervisor
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear comprehension of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Nimble learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Service Documentation – Creates and verifies customer, equipment, and technical information; captures specific data using required service tools; follows procedures and documents required information in the service management system in order to have an accurate record of the work done
Application Deadline: Not Specified