Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Raiel (Pty) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Raiel (Pty) Ltd is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant (External) – Gauteng and Inland Region
Sales Consultant (External) – Gauteng & Inland region ( Johannesburg, Kramerville)
A leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative accessories and cabinetry hardware within the retail and manufacturing segments of the office, kitchen, furniture and shop fitting industry invite applications of a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for the position of External Sales Consultant to be based in Johannesburg (Kramerville).
Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for;
- Sales and marketing of products to clients in the manufacturing and/or retail segments of the office, kitchen, furniture and shop fitting industry.
- The achievement of monthly sales targets, growth of sales and expanding the client base.
- Providing outstanding customer service and sales support as well as sound product advice.
- Determining client needs, creating client focused sales plans, implementing and executing targeted sales initiatives, promoting and customizing sales of “product basket”.
- Building and maintaining sound customer relationships including providing technical product advice.
- Daily /weekly/monthly reporting and maintaining sales administration.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Gr 12 is supported by an applicable qualification and/or proven sales experience.
- 3 – 5 years experience in external sales preferably within the office, kitchen, furniture and shop fitting industry.
- Sound knowledge of and application of sales skills in the manufacturing and technical retail market segments.
- Proven track record in the achievement of sales targets, growth of sales and market share, managing clients and developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Sound technical acumen in understanding product functionality and applications.
- Excellent applied sales skills with the ability to up sell a basket of products, render sound product advice, develop and apply sound product knowledge and providing outstanding client service.
- Ability to create, implement and execute client-based sales plans, effective sales initiatives an
sales activities supported by good applied planning and organizing skills.
- Sound applied skills in MS Office (Excel & MS Word)
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans with excellent communication skills
- Own vehicle and hold an accredited and valid South African driver`s license.
- Passion for sales, energetic, results driven, resilient, self disciplined, professional conduct
Package & Remuneration
Basic salary with commission.
Travel ( car) allowance, Cell phone on contract (including data), “Laptop”, Fuel card allocation.
Retirement annuity and Group Risk Scheme ( Life assurance/Disability cover/ Funeral benefit).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).