Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Puma Energy Africa Graduate Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for the Puma Energy Africa Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
Puma Energy Africa Graduate Internships
Puma Energy Africa invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Puma Energy Africa Graduate Program is a one-year rotational program for fresh graduates to accelerate their learning across the business, with rotations in Supply, Operations, and Retail. At the end of the 12 months, successful candidates will be offered a permanent job offer with Puma Energy, depending on their identified competencies.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
For our Graduate Program in Africa (12 months) we’re looking for:
- Young enthusiastic people who have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, adaptability, agility
- 0 to 1 year of professional experience
- People who like challenges
- The ability to push boundaries to discover new things, raise standards, and drive results
- People who demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude
- Transparency and honesty
- Accountability and integrity
- Willingness to build your own success and career in an international company
- Proficiency in using computer applications
- Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s degree (2022-2023)
- Majors: STEM, Mechanical engineering, Petroleum engineering, and/or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Graduated in the top 5% of your class
- Consistent academic excellence
- Proven experience in extra-curricular activities
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified