Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Proudly South African Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Proudly South African Internships can be accessed below.
Proudly South African Internships
Proudly South African invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
FINANCE INTERN – Ref. No FINITE – 2023
MARKETING INTERN – Ref. No MARTIN – 2023
Proudly South African invites applications from suitably and highly
driven candidates for an Internship within the Finance Department
and Marketing Department.
STIPEND: R6 000.00 per month
12-month fixed-term contract
- Matric exemption.
- Finance Intern – Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting.
- Marketing Intern – N6 Certificate in Marketing.
- Appropriate recognized post-graduate qualifications and any experience will be advantageous.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Good time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates must indicate the Internship they are interested in by quoting the Reference Number in their subject line and attaching a detailed CV with copies of their qualifications. Applications must be sent via email to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15thJanuary 2023
If you have not been contacted by 30 January 2023 consider your application as
unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to short-listed candidates.
Proudly South African reserves the right not to fill this position.