Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the FEM YES Internships 2023. The entire application details for the FEM YES Internships can be accessed below.
FEM YES Internships
FEM invites unemployed graduates to apply for YES Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
The YES Programme is a business-led collaboration with the government which seeks to reduce youth unemployment across private and public sectors.
Our objective is to give opportunities to South African youth to develop new skills and gain workplace experience, over a 12-month period which will in turn significantly improve their chances of finding long-term employment post the programme. We have opportunities within our IT, Human Resources, Finance, Legal Compliance and Claims departments.
Stipend: R8000 pm for the duration of the contract
- Must be a South African Citizen;
- Must hold a valid ID document or ID book;
- Applicants must not be employed;
- All candidates must have a valid Matric certificate;
- Black youth aged 18-35.
Successful candidates will be expected to start with FEM no later than 1 February 2023. Candidates will be expected to sign a 12-month fixed term contract and the contract will end after 12 months without any exception.
How to Apply
Submit their CV via email to: [email protected]
- Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
- FEM promotes the principles of Employment Equity.
- The appointment of this candidate is at FEM’s sole discretion.
- People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
Application Deadline: 9th January 2023