Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for PKF Port Elizabeth Recruitment 2023/2024.
PKF Port Elizabeth is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: SAICA Trainee Accountant Contract 2024 and 2025
PKF is one of the largest mid-tier accounting networks in the world and in South Africa, making us big enough to provide an excellent career foundation, and small enough for you to make a difference. Develop your true potential and receive unique opportunities needed for your personal growth and development as a trainee accountant.
We have SAICA training contracts available for 2024. and 2025.
We are looking for candidates who are committed to quality as a CA(SA). Candidates should have a strong work ethic and be willing to learn and develop the competencies needed to qualify as a CA(SA)
Duties & Responsibilities
We are currently seeking students that are interested in enrolling in the PKF (PE) Graduate Recruitment Program for 2024 and 2025
We provide a comprehensive and structured formal training programme under the tutelage of a highly skilled and dedicated training and development team. Our mentors are always on hand to provide you with the support and the resources that you need to ensure that you get the best training for career development and advancement.
In return for your enthusiasm and hard work, we offer you:
- Mentorship and individual guidance
- A well-rounded training portfolio in auditing, accounting, and taxation
- Training in accordance with the latest legislative changes and amendments
- Regular in-house training
- A diverse client-base
- A competitive salary
- Generous study leave and in-house study support
- Access to the latest IT infrastructure and audit methodology software
- A nurturing work environment. We believe that everyone working at PKF (PE) should feel at home
- A stimulating and dynamic work environment where you will be challenged and motivated
Our ideal candidate is:
- Energetic and takes initiative to learn and succeed
- Highly accurate, paying close attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- A logical and analytical thinker
- Persuasive, assertive and solutions-driven
- Able to work in a team, has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Highly principled, with integrity.
- Studying towards a SAICA-ACCREDITED DEGREE
- An outstanding academic record
- Mathematics Core and Accounting subjects in Matri
- Must be a South African citizen.
To apply, provide us with copies of the following documents:
- Past and most recent academic records
- National Senior Certificate
- SA Identity Document
- Please ensure that you provide all the required documents to avoid the rejection of your application.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).