Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Cowan International Africa Recruitment 2023/2024.
Cowan International Africa is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineering Manager – Mozambique citizens only
We are recruiting an experienced Electrical Engineering Manager (must be a Mozambican citizen) for a company in Mozambique’s Cabo Delgado.
- This is a permanent appointment & the salary will be negotiable (paid in MZN).
- Medical Insurance + Pension forms part of the package.
- The incumbent will work on the project on an 8-week on & 3 weeks off roster.
- Good accommodation, 3 meals per day & laundry services are provided at the project site.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Electrical Engineering Manager will report to the Head of the Department: Engineering, to lead & oversee the electrical engineering department. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of electrical engineers & will ensure the successful execution of electrical engineering projects. The Electrical Engineering Manager will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, provide technical guidance, & contribute to the overall strategic direction of the organization’s electrical engineering initiatives.
Desired Experience & Qualification
The main & very important requirements include:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Must be a Mozambique citizen
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience of a minimum in electrical engineering, including project management and team leadership roles, in the MINING or heavy industry environment.
- Strong technical knowledge in electrical systems, circuits, power distribution, and relevant industry standards.
- Proficiency in using electrical engineering software & tools.
- Good command of both Portuguese + English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).