Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Pillangó Placements Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process of daily cashbook transactions
- Process of suppliers’ recons and payments for approval by management.
- Commission calculations on a monthly basis
- Customer payment collection (invoicing is not included, but will need knowledge of this)
- Credit review and report to management on potential new customers
- Review, examine, and analyze accounting records, management accounts, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assist with the setup and accounting structure of new companies.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Preparation of accurate Balance Sheet & other reconciliations.
- Preparation of Management reports and presentation thereof.
- Daily cash flow management.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Preparation of the annual budget and forecasts, updates, and monitoring.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide financial analyses as needed
- Load as well as partial authorization of daily payments.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- MS Excel expertise
- Sage Evolution Knowledge would be an advantage.
- Tax and IFRS knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong work ethic and high standards for achievement
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Qualifications & experience:
- BCom Accounting or a similar Degree as a minimum
- Minimum +2 years of work experience in a similar role
Package & Remuneration
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).