PAWA Africa Internships 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the PAWA Africa Internships 2023. The entire application details for the PAWA Africa Internships can be accessed below.
PAWA Africa Internships
PAWA Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
This Internship Programme is for recent graduates who are based in South Africa between the ages of 20 – 30. Our internship program offers hands-on training and experience in a variety of industries.
Whether you’re interested in marketing, engineering, finance, or any other field, we have opportunities available for you to learn from experienced professionals, and work readiness training with a monthly stipend.
Required Fields of study:
Opportunities are available for graduates Looking for experience in the following fields;-
- Logistics / Supply Chain,
- Business Management,
- Quality Assurance,
- Food & Beverage
- South African Citizen;
- Age between 20 – 30;
- Diploma or Degree (TVET College or University);
- You are available to be part of the internship program for 12 months:
- Committed to learning and career growth development.
- Must Reside in the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Harrismith, Estcourt, East London, Mossel Bay, and Hammanskraal.
How to Apply
To Apply, Submit your CV to: [email protected] cc: [email protected]