Pace Car Rental Recruitment 2023/2024
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Pace Car Rental Recruitment 2023/2024.
Pace Car Rental is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
Are you a vibrant person, deadline driven with a desire to learn and grow with a passion for perfection? Pace is a fast-growing, privately-owned business that needs strong, innovative, and hard-working people. If this sounds like you, then Pace might be all that you are looking for.
We are looking for an accountant to take up the role of Financial Manager at our head office who will be primarily responsible for the accounts of Pace Auto Services. It is important to have strengths in stock control, inventory management, petty cash, and reconciliations, coupled with the ability to identify and manage associated risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Accounts Receivable
- Completeness of invoicing
- Manage Bad debt and Provision for Bad debts
- Reporting on Debtors
2. Management of the end-to-end Accounts Payable function
- Managing the Accounts Payable team of the company
- Managing all activities in the Accounts Payable function
- Ensure compliance to the VAT act
- Reporting on Creditors
3. Monthly account analysis and reconciliations
4. Managing of the Inventory accounts
5. Calculate commission and overtime
6. Finalising month-end and assist in the preparation of management reports, including:
- Income Statement, Balance sheet
- Budget and Forecasting
- Reports to assist with decision-making
- Ad-hoc requests by management
7. Any other work that you are reasonably instructed to perform by your line manager or managing member or director.
Desired Experience & Qualification
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- strong accounting / financial skills
- highly analytical approach to work;
- excellent communication (written and verbal);
- problem-solving skills and initiative;
- strong attention to detail and an investigative nature;
- good time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- the capacity to make quick but rational decisions;
- Computer literacy:
- SAGE / ODOO Accounting experience an advantage
- Minimum BCom Accounting
- Honours Preferred
- SAICA registration is a distinct advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Completed articles a distinct advantage
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of accounts payable, financial reconciliations, journals and reporting
Package & Remuneration
Up to R48 000 CTC plus Bonus.