Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ocuron Shared Services Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Consultant
What we are looking for
An energetic sales and marketing professional with the ability to apply superior communication and persuasion skills, and sales knowledge to expand market share.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet monthly sales targets according to quarterly key performance areas.
- Increase the existing client base through cold calling
- Conduct product and system training, demo, and client meetings
- Train clients on the use of Sefeko products
- Act as an ambassador for Sefeko at sales and marketing events
- Assist with branding and marketing initiatives
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Drive client relationship management and follow-up with communication
- Enhance current accounts and business opportunities through face-to-face client visits, phone conversations, and online platforms
- Take responsibility for the client relationship management of the clients assigned to you
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare quotations
- Process client applications
- Process and investigate subscription cancellations
- Preparation of marketing material
- Evaluate and document client and competitor needs analysis
- Timely and accurate submission of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- A sales or marketing qualification
- At least two (2) years of sales experience
- Experience in the security industry will be advantageous
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Own reliable vehicle
- A valid South African ID
Package & Remuneration
The salary is market-related and negotiable, depending on relevant experience and qualifications.
The application process:
A successful applicant will progress through each of the following steps in the application process:
- Receives a call or email and is asked a few qualifying questions.
- Is invited to a first interview.
- Completes an assessment.
- Is invited to a final interview.
- Background verifications are conducted.