Novus Print Apprenticeships 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Novus Print Apprenticeships 2023. The entire application details for Novus Print Apprenticeships can be accessed below.
Novus Print Apprenticeships
Novus Print invites unemployed youth to apply for the Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Novus Print: Montague Gardens is currently seeking applicants for the 2023 apprenticeship program which will commence in January 2023. Apprenticeships in the following trades (Gravure Pre-Press, Lithography Press, Mechanised Bookbinding, Gravure Press, Sheetfed Press, and Printers Electrician) are available. The program consists of 36 months of facilitated theoretical and experiential training. This is in preparation for the respective trade tests.
- Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy. (Please attach matric certificate or latest results.)
- Mathematical Literacy with a pass rate of 50%.
- A Technical foundation would be advantageous The completion of a set of technical test batteries with appropriate outcome scoring, is a pre-requisite for acceptance into the apprentice program.
Skills and competencies
- Proficiency in English (all course material is in English)
- Willingness to work shifts.
- Exceptional color perception
- A technical interest or demonstrated technical aptitude would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 31st October 2022