Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MultiLead Consulting Services Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager It Audit
A company based in Pretoria has a position for a Manager IT AUDIT
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Senior Manager: IT Audit, the successful incumbent is accountable to providing an ongoing guidance and direction to staff to achieve the objectives of the department including compliance to the International Standards for the Professionals Practice of Internal Audit.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Performance Areas
Development of Audit Methodologies
- Document and implement appropriate audit methodologies that are available including the use of technology.
- Develop training programs for ensuring quality audit resources.
- Develop performance management and evaluation systems for subordinates.
- Implement Quality Assurance Reviews and training of auditors in their effective application.
Plan the Implementation of IT Audits
- Plan audit scope, coverage and work schedules.
- Discuss the audit approach with business units and approve the audit scope.
- Work with the Senior Manage IT Audit in preparing risk based IT audit plans.
- Formulate the audit program based on the outcome of the preliminary survey using appropriate audit methodologies and technologies.
Manage the Audit Process
- Identifying performance gaps during audit execution and give advice on areas of improvement.
- Review audit progress on an ongoing basis and provide guidance where necessary.
- Recommend effective system controls to management.
- Prepare/ review audit finding reports for submission to the Chief Internal Audit Officer: Senior Manager: IT Audit.
- Test and confirm implementation of adequate and effective controls on the follow-up audits.
Policy Review and Implementation
- Contribute to the development and implementation of departmental policy, procedures and processes.
- Keep up to date with effective policy and practice execution strategies.
- Facilitate and manage communication with relevant internal and external stakeholders in relation to investments and proactively and progressively manage the relationships.
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholder contact.
- Represent the Fund in relevant external activities and events as delegated by the Senior Manager: IT Audit.
- Initiate and conduct quality circle process.
- Submit final draft report to the Chief Internal Audit Officer/ Senior Manager: IT Audit after discussion with relevant managers.
- Prepare and submit regulation reports as and when required to provide progress updates and/or inform management decisions.
- Develop reports/ policies/ procedures and guide the process through the alignment of the documents to the overall Company Strategy.
ICT Audit Risk and Quality Assurance
- Participate in the system development and upgrade projects meeting to improve system controls and governance.
- Provide advisory and assurance to Technology and Digital.
- Perform Pre/ post Implementation reviews (including data conversion) to advise management on the development and implementation of cost-effective solutions to IT internal control issues during systems development.
- Perform independent statistics and organization performance reviews for management and Board Members.
- Assist in the implementation and development of Audit software applications.
- Assist management in identification of risks and making recommendation in mitigation of such risks.
- Analysis downloaded data for compliance and Performance Audit on various projects.
- Ensure the sourcing, development and retention of a high-performance team.
- Manage the implementation of human capital processes and procedures to control/ regulate workplace conflict and/ or institute corrective measures and consultation processes to address deviations from standards.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Network and alliances.
- Planning, organising and coordinating.
- Ethics and values.
- Change Management.
- Risk management.
- Stakeholder development and relations.
- CGEIT, CRISC or CISM or other IT audit or governance certification will be an added advantage
- Experience in auditing software applications, operating systems, databases and networks is an added advantage.
- Data Analytics experience is essential.
- Experience utilising ACL for data analytics would be advantageous.
- Report Writing and Presentation skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience using Teammate to document audit work.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Advanced Diploma , IT Audit, Accounting or related qualification.
- Postgraduate studies in Auditing CIA would be advantageous.
- CISA is compulsory
- Registered with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Information Systems Auditing Control Association (ISACA).
- Other certifications (such as CGEIT, CRISC or CISM) will be an added advantage.
- Relevant 6 – 8 years’ experience in an IT Auditing environment of which 2 years must have been on management/ supervisory level/ area of expertise.
- SAP auditing experience is essential.
- Data analytics experience essential.
- Experience in ICT Security/ Cyber reviews is essential.
Package & Remuneration
R1 028 791.00
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).