Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Mpact Plastics Recruitment 2023/2024.
Mpact is one of the leading paper and plastics packaging manufacturing businesses in southern Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Technical and Project Manager – Pinetown
An opportunity has opened up at Mpact Plastics Pinetown for a Technical and Project Manager. This is a multi-faceted role, requiring a high-energy professional with a background in a technical and project field. The incumbent will report to the Operations Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your Key Performance Areas:
- Plan, execute and drive each project within the required time-frame
- Focus on constraints
- Optimize Maintenance – workflow
- Report to the Operations Manager the progress of each project
- Ensure change management is executed to meet the project outputs
- Report on any risks identified and adjust the plan or resources to meet the deadline date
- Keep a record of each project
- Attend project-related meetings
- Act as a key contact with customers who have tecnical issues
- Manage relationships with customers on a continuous basis
- Delegate and direct tasks to the team to resolve customer complaints
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Required: Higher Education and Trade Test in a Technical Field
- Required: Computer literacy: MS Office, Excel, Outlook
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of technical and mechanical performance standards
- Knowledge of management reporting.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website for more details and submit the application(s).