Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Montana Resourcing Recruitment 2023/2024.
Montana Resourcing was established in 2006 through the recognition of the need for integrity, confidentiality, and a profound understanding of our client’s requirements. We are owner-led and managed and our Directors have a combined 50-plus years of experience. Our recruitment team is carefully selected to support our vision and to deliver sustainable value propositions to our clients and candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Business analyst
You will be working for the Lead Logistics provider and supply chain project teams within one of SA Largest retail Groups with significant global presence.
Your purpose: the design of integrated solutions and enhancements to their business solution, including analysis and driving enhancements to vendor software.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Completed University degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Analysis, Information Systems
- Valid Driver’s License with own transport for travel when required
- 3 years of related experience is preferable
- Experience in a logistics or retail environment
- Experience in a project environment
- Experience in SDLC
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Experience in business-, system-, functional requirement specifications
- Knowledge of supply chain management systems e.g. distribution transaction systems, warehouse management systems
- Advanced MS Office Skills, particularly Excel, Word and Visio
This is a high functioning team which requires you to be competent in applying analytical processes, systems and data thinking with a high level of communication skills.
Package & Remuneration
R550 000 CTC plus good annual bonus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).