Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Miway Learnerships 2023/2024. The entire application details for the Miway Learnerships 2023/2024 can be accessed below.
Miway invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2024.
The Miway Learnership Programme is an entry-level transformation initiative aimed at building a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support business in meeting its objectives by addressing the present lack of skills within the financial services sector.
A qualification, coupled with the FSCA regulatory exams RE5, will allow learners to apply for professional membership of the Insurance Institute of South Africa (IISA) in the designation category of IISA Member (MIISA).
The learnerhship integrates practical knowledge transfer, and includes both structured work experience and structured learning with an accredited training provider.
- ONLY applicants in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with:
- Minimum pass mark of 50% for English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- South African citizen
- Applicants must not have more than 1 year work experience
- Between the ages of 18 – 35
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
NB. Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 27th October 2023