Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Liberty Group Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Wealth Associate (Sales & Advice)
The purpose of this role is to help your clients organize their finances, project the results of their savings and investments and make necessary changes and additions, plan for retirement, put products in place to protect against the financial implications of unforeseen life events, and help them make decisions towards achieving their financial goals as efficiently as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities
This is the perfect role for Goal orientated, Target driven Individuals who would like to establish a professional career in a corporate financial environment.
- Networking and prospecting to establish and maintain long-term client relationships
- Conduct detailed financial needs analysis and provide professional advice
- Create and protect the financial security and wealth of others
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals and maintain and grow client portfolios
- Create and cultivate long-term client relationships and manage your professional practice
- Remain accredited and up to date with relevant market and industry related subjects
Desired Experience & Qualification
Requirements for this role:
Minimum of two years full time working experience
Commercial/Business Degree or National Diploma or completed FAIS Credits & RE 5
Other essential Requirements:
Clear Credit record
Clear Criminal Record
Own Transport and Drivers License
Personality Traits & Skills required for this role:
Prospecting and Business Networking skills – in this role new business development is essential
Entrepreneurial mindset (we are looking for a candidate who is serious about building their own professional financial practice under the Liberty brand)
Analytical thinking ability
Proven Sales Ability with excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
Ability to work independently but as part of a bigger team
Professional fluency in spoken and written English
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).