Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Leiden University Netherlands Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the Leiden University Netherlands Scholarships can be accessed below.
Leiden University Netherlands Scholarships
Scholarships Opportunities 2023 Applications are now open!
The Foundation for Packaging and the Environment (SVM) is offering eight scholarships, via the Leiden University Fund (LUF), for master’s students writing a thesis related to the theme of packaging and the environment
Leiden University Netherlands LUF-SVM Fund is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at Leiden University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
4000 euro per awardee. A total of eight scholarships will be awarded.
Nationals of all countries
You must be registered as a master’s student at Leiden University.
- The thesis must be completed within 12 months of receiving your LUF-SVM Fund award letter.
- After completion, you must present your thesis to a delegation of the Foundation for Packaging and the Environment (SVM) and the Leiden University Fund (LUF).
How to Apply
Submit the following documents by email to [email protected], mentioning LUF-SVM Fund in the subject line:
- A letter of motivation in which you explain why you believe your thesis proposal is worthy of a LUF/SVM fund scholarship.
- Your thesis proposal related to the theme of packaging and the environment which include
- either an analysis of the technical foundation
- creative and innovative ideas
- a description of the intended contribution of your master’s thesis to the social discussion about packaging and the environment.
- A letter of recommendation written by your Leiden University thesis supervisor.
For further information contact Mariska Heijmen.