Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for LabourNet Recruitment 2023/2024.
LabourNet is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: B-BBEE Specialist
We are currently looking for a B-BBEE Specialist to assist clients with generating, implementing and tracking various B-BBEE projects which result in our clients obtaining a B-BBEE Certificate. The role advises and supports clients with queries, overcoming obstacles that hinder compliance, affecting changes to strategies based on new information and routine management of client expectations. It generates plans, drives projects, and handles various reporting requirements. It manages multiple simultaneous projects that require meticulous time management, legislative knowledge, attention to detail and habitual problem solving skills. This is an exciting, fast paced and high- pressure role.
Duties & Responsibilities
Inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Maintain relationship with clients to ensure retention
- Implementation of B-BBEE project management to achieve compliance
- Engagement with different clients and service providers
- Keeping abreast of current industry, legislative and client- related knowledge
- Handling client queries, concerns and driving engagement
Desired Experience & Qualification
You’ll need a customer-first mindset and the following skills to succeed in this role:
- 2 years experience in the B-BBEE
- BA/ BCom Degree in Law/ HR/ Industrial Psychology/ Business/ Accounting/ Management/ Financial Management or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office essential
- Matric / NQF 4 equivalent qualification
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
Package & Remuneration
Salary: R 20 400 CTC per month
Benefits: Cell phone, laptop, internet and pension fund + excellent career growth
Embark on an exciting, rewarding and challenging career move and join LabourNet, a market leader in the HR Management Services sector. If you enjoy rendering work that meet/exceed high standards and want to fast track your career LabourNet is where you want to be!
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).