LabourNet Recruitment 2023/2024
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for LabourNet Recruitment 2023/2024.
LabourNet is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Payroll Consultant
We are currently looking for a Payroll Consultant to assist clients in implementing efficiencies in their payroll processes, providing support for day-to-day payroll-related queries, and maintaining a solid relationship with clients.
NB: Having a valid driver’s license and owning a vehicle is essential for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
You are responsible for
Inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure retention
- Implementation and set up of client requirements in line with client’s expectations
- Resolution of client queries and value add
- Submission of bi-annual EMPs on behalf of clients
- Upskilling of System functionalities to internal and external clients
Desired Experience & Qualification
You’ll need a customer-first mindset and the following skills to succeed in this role:
- 1 – 2 years experience in software support within relevant software and industry
- Experience within a payroll outsourcing environment would be advantageous
- Experience in implementing Payroll and HRIS systems would be advantageous
- Experience in the full Payroll and HRIS business process within a bureau or current employers’ environment will be advantageous.
- Having a valid driver’s license and own vehicle is essential
Package & Remuneration
Salary: R 15 300 CTC per month.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).