Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Khula Cape Foundation Dudley D’Ewes Scholarships 202. The entire application details for the Khula Cape Foundation Dudley D’Ewes Scholarships can be accessed below.
Khula Cape Foundation Dudley D’Ewes Scholarships
The Khula Cape Foundation invites students to apply for Dudley D’Ewes Scholarship Programme 2024 academic year.
The value of the award is a maximum of R10 000, to be used towards study fees. The award will be paid directly into the student’s fee account.
Scholarships are awarded for 1 academic year at a time but may be renewed (partially or fully) for the following year, based on receiving a satisfactory Progress Report from the scholar’s supervisor.
Successful candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application within 6 weeks of the bursary closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by then, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Scholarship recipients may be requested to deliver a short lecture at the Foundation’s AGM.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed a University Honours degree
- You must be studying or intend on studying toward a post-honors qualification, in 2024
- You must potentially contribute to the fulfillment of the Foundation’s mission
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
How to Apply
Download and complete the Dudley D’Ewes Scholarship Application 2024 (.doc)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts of your academic record (on institutions letterhead)
- Abstract or outline of your proposed course of study (1 page)
- 2 or more letter of reference (using the referee report on the application form – these letters must be submitted via the referees themselves, to the email or postal address below)
- Motivational letter, relevant to special financial circumstances, if you are in financial need (1 page)
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Dudley D’Ewes Scholarship Application” in the email subject line).