Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2023. The entire application details for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship can be accessed below.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters’s level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at ETH Zurich. The deadline for the scholarship is 15 Dec 2022.
Have you been keeping an eye out for a Swiss master’s scholarship that is fully funded? If so, apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme 2023. The program supports international students with a scholarship, mentorship, and a network of the ETH Foundation.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at ETH Zurich.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s program (three or four semesters). This also applies to the tuition fee waiver.
To be considered for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Very good result in a Bachelor’s program (top 10% of Bachelor’s programs = grade A).
- Demonstrate excellent research abilities.
- Please make sure that you are reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process may include a phone/VC interview in February.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programme 2023, applicants must complete an online application using the e-apply Application Portal. The scholarship is open for applications for the first window.