ITHUBA Holdings Bursaries 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for ITHUBA Holdings Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for ITHUBA Holdings Bursaries can be accessed below.
ITHUBA Holdings Bursaries
ITHUBA Holdings invites South African students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
ITHUBA Holdings RF (Pty) Ltd (The 3rd National Lottery Operator), is on a quest to ensure that South African youth, from previously disadvantaged communities, receive the education they deserve and to bridge the social divides that exist in the country. ITHUBA is again awarding qualifying students with 100% bursaries for the year 2023, and applications are now open.
High-achieving learners in Grade 12 and first or second-year tertiary students are invited to submit their applications to be awarded an all-inclusive bursary covering everything from academic tuition, technology equipment, stationery, study material, accommodation, and stipend.
The ITHUBA Bursary Programme welcomes applicants looking to pursue their dreams in Commerce, including;
- Management Accounting & Finance and
as well as individuals who want to study Information Technology fields;
- Computer Science/Engineering,
- Information Systems,
- Communication Networks and
- Software Development.
Learners looking to apply must have obtained a 70% average (or above) for each subject and a 70% average (or above) total average of the Applicant’s subjects from the previous academic year. Applicants will also need to provide the following with their submissions:
- a certified copy of their South African ID, along with copies of their legal guardians’ IDs,
- proof of legal guardian’s income (not in excess of R350,000.00 per annum),
- a certified copy of their latest academic results,
- a provisional letter of admission from a South African tertiary institution,
- a provisional letter of admission from a South African tertiary institution’s residency or private accommodation,
- a motivational letter motivating why the ITHUBA Bursary Programme should be awarded to you and how you plan to contribute to your community’s upliftment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 7th November 2022