Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) Graduate Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) Graduate Internships
Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2023.
What you can expect from your first year at IDM:
- Communication with clients you are helping on an ongoing basis (no face-to-face Client Service/Sales).
- Exposure to the biggest Financial Service Providers, including the big 5 banks
- Acquisition of expert knowledge of the National Consumer Act and Consumer rights.
- Opportunity to gain additional recognized qualifications and further study in the Financial Industry
- Operating from a professional office environment, equipped with everything you need for success
- Connection and networking with young, dynamic, and innovative co-workers.
- Possibility for amazing rewards and recognition
- Company benefits – like a half day off on your birthday, subsidized lunches, and more.
- Must have completed a BCom/Bodmin Degree/ National Diploma
- Must live IDM’s values
- Must be confident and well spoken
- Must be client centric
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified