Public Protector SA Graphic Designer Internships 202/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Public Protector SA Graphic Designer Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for the Public Protector SA Graphic Designer Internships can be accessed below.
Public Protector SA Graphic Designer Internships
Public Protector SA invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Successful applicants will be appointed for 12 months and will undergo on-the-job development training that will be crucial for them to enter the formal job market.
To qualify for the Internship/Trainee program, you must
- Be an unemployed graduate aged between 18–35 years;
- Have completed a Degree / Diploma (NQF5) / National Diploma (NQF 6) or Honours/ Master’s Degree in the under-mentioned disciplines/ fields of study from accredited institutions of Higher Learning; and
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have participated in an Internship previously
How to Apply
Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of:
- Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record), and ID
- Candidates wishing to apply for an Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessments and selection interviews at a time, date, and place as determined by the Public Protector South Africa
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to the verification and pre-screening process
- Public Protector South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only
Please direct your application, stating the relevant reference number as follows:
Head Office: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th November 2022