Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the IEC Finance Internships 2023. The entire application details for the IEC Finance Internships can be accessed below.
IEC Finance Internships
The Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
24-month internship program designed to provide recently qualified graduates with a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on the job, and work experience.
Exposure and training will be provided in the following areas where assistance is required:
- Capturing of creditor’s payments
- Check payment packs.
- Contract and facilities management.
- Pool vehicle administration.
- Interaction with clients/ service providers.
- Assist with other initiatives in the division.
Assist with the following general administrative duties
- Minute taking, report writing, preparing presentations, routine inquiries.
- Compiling, and distributing documents/packages to stakeholders and such tasks as required by the supervisor.
- Maintaining the filing system for the section.
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing correspondence in the section
- Matric and a recognized 3-year tertiary Degree or National Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution in one of these fields: Finance/ Financial Management/ Accounting.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally.
- Computer literate, and familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to learn to work with new software and applications.
It will be an added advantage to be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team under supervision.
- Good time management.
- Confident in engaging with other role-players.
- Dedication to the tasks at hand and willingness to work long hours, including weekends, when needed.
- Service driven.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Applications must be accompanied by a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae as well as certified copies of all qualification documents and identity documents. Failure to attach the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
Application Deadline: 8th December 2022