Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ericsson Graduate Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Ericsson Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
Ericsson Graduate Internships
Ericsson invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2023.
Our Ericsson Graduate Program in South Africa will start in Feb 2023 and focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2021 and 2022 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
To be successful in the role you must have
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified