Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Heitha Staffing Group Recruitment 2023/2024.
Heitha Staffing Group is a company that applies its trade in the recruitment industry offering flexible staffing solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
To provide administrative and functional support to the Senior Manager Risk Management in the performance of compliance related to legislation, policies and internal processes and procedures, Anti-Fraud and Corruption matters and Integrity Management (Ethics).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Legal or Commerce.
- Registration as a Compliance Practitioner (CPrac)/ Compliance Professional (CProf)/ Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in compliance management, legal or forensic investigations of which 2 must have been in supervisory role.
- Compliance Function and Structures.
- Project Status Tracking,
- Business Management Principles.
- Quality Management.
- Administration Management.
- Information Management.
- Treasury Regulations and other relevant legislations, frameworks and protocols.
- Corporate governance.
- Performance Audits.
- Understanding of Public Sector environment.
- Coordinate and maintain compliance audit functions.
- Conduct risk assessment workshops and assist in compiling risk mitigating plans using best practices.
- Maintain and implement random system checks on compliance regulations, legislations and key controls.
- Liaise with risk champions to coordinate risk and compliance meetings and workshops.
- Ensure Units/ Hubs adherence to systems and processes.
- Coordinate and monitor budget and expenditure in the Compliance Office.
Package & Remuneration
R49,505.26 per month.
- 3 months fixed-term contract.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).