Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Griffith University Australia Excellence Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the Griffith University Australia Excellence Scholarships can be accessed below.
Griffith University Australia Excellence Scholarships
Scholarships Opportunities 2023 Applications are now open!
Griffith University Australia Excellence Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows master’s, and Ph.D. level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Griffith University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Griffith University Australia Excellence Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Master’s and Ph.D. level programs at Griffith University.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Tuition fee and other benefits
all international students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in 2022 or 2023.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, Should CLICK HERE to apply
You don’t need to apply for the scholarship, we’ve kept it as easy as possible. Just apply to study at Griffith and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- We will assess your application for eligibility.
If you are successful we will advise you in your Letter of Offer, on Tuition and other fees – Additional information.
Receiving the scholarship
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date.
- To maintain the scholarship deduction you must be enrolled full-time in your program and making progress in your studies that meets your student visa requirements unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
Terms and Conditions
Griffith University academic and English language entry requirements apply, including results of previous study and English language proficiency.
- The scholarship applies to tuition fees only for students commencing in 2022 or 2023. Students who defer commencement to 2024 or later are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 25% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). The duration is defined as the ‘Program Length’ of the first-degree program as stated in your Letter of Offer, less any credit received for the previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- If a student is awarded a Griffith University scholarship that is worth more than 25% of tuition fees, the scholarship at the higher value will apply rather than this scholarship.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change in International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Excludes students enrolling in Higher Degree Research, non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, programs that are only offered part-time, programs delivered offshore in collaboration with a partner organization, and students who defer commencement to 2024 or later.
Ongoing enrolment requirements
- Students must be enrolled full-time and making progress in their studies that meets their student visa requirements to receive and maintain the scholarship, and/or meet the requirements of their program of study unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all the requirements for each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enroll in the next trimester. A minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0-point grading scale must be maintained to qualify for each tuition fee deduction in the following trimester of enrolment. Cumulative GPA is GPA accumulated for grades awarded to the student across all terms in their student program.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued by Griffith International Admissions.
- Scholarship recipients who are approved for an internal transfer in 2022 or 2023 must meet the full-time enrolment requirements, minimum cumulative GPA, and pass all prior course requirements in order to retain their scholarship.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.