Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Gijima Holdings Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: New Business Executive
Business Unit: Sales: Connected Customer – Voice
Responsible for selling the designated Connected Customer: Voice products and agreed bundled solutions into their designated territories.
- Grade 12 (NQF 4) and Tertiary qualification in Sales and Marketing (NQF 5)
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management (NQF 6) (advantageous)
- 2 years experience in pre-sales and/or selling industry vertical
- 5 years experience in selling ICT solutions with consistent target achievement
TECHNICAL / LEGAL CERTIFICATION
- Relevant OEM Sales Certification
- Relevant Product and Solution Certification
- Drivers License
- Cold calling, lead generation, cross sell and identifying new customers
- Updated opportunity list with values and accurate capturing of deal information into relevant system on a weekly basis
Closing of deals
- Coordination of bids, delivering bids, conduct presentations (e.g. on business case) and negotiating contract
- Maintain acceptable billability ratio Manage tools of trade
- Reduce operational expenses
Manage operational expenses
- Reduce operational expenses CUSTOMER PERSPECTIVE
- Client visits, conducting requirement assessments, proper questioning, facilitating workshops and engaging with original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
Deliver customer service
- Resolve query for the customer. Conduct client meetings. Communicate effectively and professionally (verbal, non-verbal and written)
Sales pipeline management
- Maintain the Salesforce tool in terms of coverage, pipeline management and data quality. Process compliance and improvement
- Study and adhere to the mapped processes published on the ECM for allocated area and create or improve allocated processes.
Business proposals and RFQ’s
- Adherence to client requirements (including audit requirements), set templates, stakeholder engagement (internal and vendors), logging of bids and calculating correct pricing.
Provide operational input into account plan
- Create all relevant opportunity development plans.
LEARNING AND GROWTH PERSPECTIVE
- Ensure CV updated and remains current on talent management system.
Execute personal development plan (PDP)
- Participate in activities as described in personal development plan.
- Participate in opportunities for knowledge sharing within the team and relevant communities of practice (COP’s)