Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Eskort (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Consumable Stores Clerk
Eskort is looking for a dynamic person to join the Heidelberg team as a Consumable Stores Clerk.
Purpose of the Consumable Stores Clerk is to issue and keep accurate record of stock, in order to ensure operation of the plant.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Job Duties
- Prompt issue of the correct stock to various departments on meat matrix system (qty, dept)
- Ensure the correct item code is used for stock transfers
- Verification of delivery documentation and reconcile to delivery note
- Ensure correct item code, invoice number and quantity is posted on GRV.
- Prepare stock count sheets for stock counting
- Capture counted stock on the Meat Matrix System
- Process stock verification report
- Post stock count
- Completion of dumping/rework procedure
- Identification of expired stock
- Monitor process on run out of old stock vs new stock
- Partake in cycle stock counts when required
- Follow up on outstanding orders
- Place orders with suppliers
- Follow up on outstanding invoices
- Follow up on outstanding credit notes from suppliers
- Update and complete pature of invoices
- Assist with printing labels for production areas
- Support HSE (first aid &fire fighter) and support audit implementations
- Visual management and assistance with housekeeping in the department
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- National Diploma/Degree in Administration, Finance
- Grade 12
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Meat Matrix would be advantageous
- Product knowledge
- Inventory Control
- Computer literacy with intermediate excel knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Organizational Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Service Skills.
We offer a competitive remuneration package consistent with a progressive company.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).