Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Gert Sibande TVET College Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for the Gert Sibande TVET College Internships can be accessed below.
Gert Sibande TVET College Internships
Gert Sibande TVET College invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The program aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices in order to maximize their chances of being employed. Only graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years are legible to apply:
Gert Sibande TVET College invites graduates with NC(V) Level 4 in Information Technology or any relevant qualification, who must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the Internship Programme.
Workshop Assistant Mechanical
Gert Sibande TVET College invites graduates with NCV Level 4 Engineering and Related Design (with welding), who must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the Internship Programme. A relevant Trade Test will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applications must be forwarded to The Acting Principal/CEO, Gert Sibande TVET College, P.O. Box 3475, Standerton, 2430, or for attention to Acting Manager HR: Mr. BJ
Applicants are encouraged to only submit a fully completed and officially signed new Z83 form and a comprehensive CV when applying for a post, contactable work-related references on the CV or Z83 form.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to bring originally certified copies of all qualifications, academic records, ID documents, and a valid driver’s license not older than 6 months if a driver’s license is required in terms of the requirements of the post
- Application Z83 form is available on our website, www.gscollege.edu.za
- or DPSA website
- Failure to submit the requested documents when contacted to attend an interview will result in your application not being considered
- No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted
- Applicants should submit separate Z83 and CVs where more than one post is applied for
- Selected candidates will be subjected to a vetting process and personnel suitability check in terms of minimum information security standard
- The College reserves the right to verify any information received in applications
- Late and incomplete Z83 and CV will not be considered
- Submission of fraudulent documentation and canvassing of Council members or College staff will immediately disqualify the candidate
- Communication will be entered into with successful and unsuccessful candidates who attended interviews
- Should you not receive any response from us within 60 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
- The post-reference number should be indicated on the Z83 and CV
- The College reserves the right to withdraw from any position at any time.
CLICK HERE: TO VIEW AND SELECT INTERNSHIP
Z83 Form: CLICK HERE