Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the FlySafair Maintenance Internships 2023. The entire application details for the FlySafair Maintenance Internships can be accessed below.
FlySafair Maintenance Internships
FlySafair Invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Maintenance Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair, has a vacancy for a Maintenance Intern at the head office in Bonaero Park.
The successful application will report to the Manager: Maintenance and Flight Line & SVM.
- Verify the accuracy of data from designated sources before entering it into the system;
- Locate and correct any visible data errors by confirming its integrity with supervisors;
- Capture information into SAM and double-check the information to ensure accuracy;
- Scan documents as required to Planning Department and MCC;
- Capturing of technician hours daily;
- Closing of Task cards daily;
- Delivering of completed Task Cards and Work Packs to the planning department.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent);
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Detailed and able to work under pressure;
- Able to follow instructions;
- Committed to delivering quality work;
- Proactive self-starter capable to function on his/her own;
- Immaculate timekeeping.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Suitable qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on our career website.
- No external email applications will be accepted.
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
FlySafair reserves the right:
- Not to proceed with this vacancy
- To appoint the selected candidates based on its operational requirements.
Reference number – JHB000772
Preference will be given to members of under-represented designated groups.