Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the International Development Corporation (IDC) Internships 2023. The entire application details for the International Development Corporation (IDC) Internships can be accessed below.
International Development Corporation (IDC) Internships
A position exists within the Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission department for Young Graduate Programme at our Sandton Offices and Pretoria. This position will be based on a 2-year (24 months) fixed-term contract.
- Assist Programme Managers and management teams with assignments and tasks as per the focus areas described above
- Conduct research and develop relevant reports
- Participate in coordination meetings with project owners and other critical stakeholders related to infrastructure investment, funding and development
- Contribute towards the drafting of documents such as work programmes, briefs, presentations, concept notes, or any other document as required, ensuring that documents are accurate and comply with ISA format and style
- Contribute to resolving issues and problems that may arise in the implementation of projects
- Provide general administrative and office support, including, maintaining the calendar of events, and taking minutes.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma (NQF7) in:
- Public relations,
- Must have 0 or Not more than two years of relevant work experience acquired after completion of your degree
- Under the age of 35 years at the time of applying for this position
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 20th January 2023